Rieckermann recently participated in the recent Concrete Show South East Asia 2018 in Jakarta to showcase its products and services to the Building industry in Indonesia. Visitors at the Rieckermann booth had a chance to discover two new products offered by Rieckermann:
- Asphalt 500 — This is a mobile asphalt batching plant. It is special because it is equipped with a small capacity which is the perfect solution for repairing road works.
- K2–System. This is a smart, centralized software that controls all information about every concrete batching plant. Batching plants can be upgraded with this system through the installation of sensors and software. With the K2-System, batching plant manufacturers can benefit from the following:
- Receive information for preventive maintenance and logs of system failures.
- Have clients, recipes and jobs sent to any concrete plant.
- Have a view of all the orders made by each plant.
- Able to control production from a unique server station point.
- Able to make centralized backups.
- Using a mobile device, information on all batching plants can be retrieved such as of working hours, production statistics, sales, control of concrete mixers, formulas, concrete deliveries tracking, and others.
The Concrete Show was held from September 19 to 21 at the Jakarta International Expo (JIExpo) in Jakarta, Indonesia.