Rieckermann enters India’s booming oil & gas industry
Recognizing the tremendous business potential of India’s booming oil and gas sector, Rieckermann has officially launched their first office in Mumbai, India. The office opened in August 2022 to focus on business activities within the oil and gas, renewables, and environmental sectors.
The dedicated solutions offered by Rieckermann in India include:
- Closed loop technologies, which are based on renewable feedstock
- Glycerin based ECH & epoxy resin
- Emerging technologies such as bio plasticizers
- Energy solutions such as:
- W2E (biomethane, bio CNG, etc.)
- Modular & small-scale LNG plants
- Hydrogen production
- Environmental solutions
- Waste gas treatment (sulfuric acid recovery)
- Incineration & flue gas treatment
- Industrial wastewater treatment
- Proprietary equipment supplies
In addition to sales and marketing, the office also provides engineering support for clients requiring pre-engineering, FEED/detailed engineering packages, or site and project management. Their services further include local content management for the evaluation and validation of local suppliers to be integrated into complex projects.
With the launch of the new office, Rieckermann looks forward to building a mutually rewarding business relationship with their partners and customers in India.
The new office is located at:
Rieckermann India Private Limited
Office 1136, 1102, Regus, Tower B, Peninsula Business Park,
S. B. Road, Lower Parel, Mumbai – 400013, India
Phone: +91 22 6687 9544
Please address any enquiries to Mr. Vishwas Joshi, the local Director of Business Development, at [email protected].