Official launch of Rieckermann Trade Finance
Rieckermann officially broadens their industry service portfolio with the recent launch of Rieckermann Trade Finance, a financial solution intended for all industries and localities.
The services offered are based on Export Credit Agency (ECA) financing, aimed at providing prospective clients with competitive and flexible financing plans to support their current and upcoming industrial projects. The introduction of the service will benefit customers in various aspects, including:
- Strong risk mitigation elements
- ECAs with AAA ratings from European countries (Germany, Austria & Switzerland)
- Low interest level in euros or US dollars
- Funding up to 85% of the total contract volume
- Long term financing from 5 to 10 years (special case with extended period)
- Multi-party negotiation & single contractual arrangement
- Lower requirement for Letter of Credit (LC) in favor of suppliers
Furthermore, the feature service consolidates multiple selected suppliers under a single contract, enabling customers to benefit from longer credit tenors set on lower credit rates. Customers will also be able to form partnerships with major players in export finance, ensuring consistent financial support throughout the entire lifecycle of their projects across the globe.
With this addition, Rieckermann is rounding up their 360° solution approach in helping their customers along the whole value chain of their businesses.